Warning Description: Winter Weather Advisory
Warning Date: 2:37 PM EST on January 26, 2015
WarningSum:...Winter Weather Advisory Remains In Effect Until 10 Am Est
Warning Message:* precipitation type...snow.
* Accumulations...1 to 2 inches.
* Timing...a rain and snow mix will change over to all snow by
late this evening. Snow will continue overnight into early
* Temperatures...in the lower 30s.
* Winds...north 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Impacts...under the heaviest snow bands...roads will be snow
covered and slippery with visibilities being reduced to near
one-quarter mile at times. The combination of snow covered roads
and low visibility will make traveling dangerous.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities...and use caution while driving.